Saturday, August 28, 2010

Nothing beats a good Utah fan!

Nothing beats a good Utah fan!
Since last summer, I've been trying to get a ceiling fan installed on the deck. Part of the problem was finding one I liked, at the price I liked, with the lights that I liked and that was rated for outdoor use. We finally found this one, and bought it earlier this month. I ran into some problems with the wiring, but finally have it all connected and it works.
I haven't convinced Gene that a fan will make a difference to the heat of the deck, but then he doesn't like fans, and I like them. Of course, it has been breezy today, so I could not demonstrate how nice it is with the fan moving the air - Mother Nature kept doing that today. I also finally got the electrical outlet wired and connected. On the ceiling, in the far northwest corner of the deck, one can see my new outlet. It even has a GFI outlet complete with the waterproof metal door in brown that matches the aluminum of the deck.

Finally, I got one of those bees in my bonnet finished!

No comments:

Post a Comment